Importance of Community
- When students, parents and teachers, feel connected, there is a greater sense of belonging, school pride and motivation to teach and learn.
- Sharing learning goals and providing opportunities to collaborate enhances accountability across the whole school community.
- By enhancing the collaborative digital learning environment at your school, students will be able to gain more opportunities to access and interact with learning materials, collaborate and receive feedback.
- No student learns the same way or at the same pace. With a connected learning network, it will become possible to increase engagement.
- A learning environment where all members are connected means the diverse knowledge and skills will be valued and even those who may not be readily present will also be included in a collaborative setting.
- All school community members have a role to play in learning, solving problems and contributing to the learning goals of pupils.